My Goal My Ambition

 As a child, I had a dream to be someone who could help street people and street cats who needed help. because as a child I often saw street children begging on the highway, how sorry they were. And when I saw them it always occurred to me, "why are they like that? Where did their family come from? What happened to their family?. day by day, my age was growing up and my thinking was wider. and finally I found the answer even though not all were answered


Since then, I have dreamed of becoming a badminton athlete because my father and I like playing badminton. thanks to my father's support, i am excited to achieve that dream. Day after day I do it with great enthusiasm and at school I follow badminton extracurricular activities.


The dream I still dream of is to become architecture. Because I like to draw house plans, from my own house to the dream house I make. Since high school, I started to learn to draw digital plans through an application on my Mobile.


In fact, from all of my dreams, I have never received an achievement in the form of an award. But my dream is the beginning of my struggles and experiences.

Komentar

Postingan Populer