My Video

HELLO GUYS!!!


     
Here, I made a video with my friend Shafina, me and Shafina made a video conversation about compliment.  Click on the video to watch it, hopefully you like the video😂👍







     This video is made as much as we can, actually it can be better, but we are not creative in making it, I hope you understand, sorry if you think this video is very bad. Below is the text of the dialogue.


Fina : Hi key, long time no see, how are you now?
Key  : Hi fin, I'm fine thank you. How about you?
Fina : Great, nice to see you, I'm finally get a scholarship to Canada after taking several tests
Key  : Really?
Fina : Yes, I have just gotten the confirmation e-mail
Key  : Wow, congratulation on your success. You deserve it
Fina : Thank you, I feel so grateful. How about you?
Key  : Last week, I have just won the math competition
Fina : Wow, congratulation, how smart you are
Key  : Thank you for your appreciation
Fina : How you get it?
Key  : Sometimes, I studied until late at night
Fina : Wow, you deserve it
Key  : Thank you
Fina : Okey, I have to go now
Key  : Okey, see you next time
Fina : Byee...

Komentar

Postingan Populer