LAST HOLIDAY IN 2019

LAST HOLIDAY IN 2019


       The distribution of report cards in odd semester is over. After that I intend to plan a vacation for two weeks to study at home. Because after the distribution of report cards in odd semester, I want to improve grades while improving my grades, because there is one subject in my report card that has not been completed.

     The days continued, I filled my day off by summarizing material in odd semester and even semester for preparation. In addition to improve myself, I also planned to be prepared for the Qur'an, but in fact it had not yet arrived, because there were obstacles such as i was  in women's period.
      
      Every Sunday, I help my Dad selling electronic devices in Gasibu. I concluded as a father to earn a living for his family was a struggle. That was not very easy, because I was the only one who helped father selling. It was very tiring, to fall asleep at the place of sale is very common. As the costumers didn't come. Moreover, the father he almost completely worked on. Just imagine, I woke up father at 4 in the morning to get ready to go to the selling place. Whereas my father did not sleep because he was preparing to sell tomorrow. How tired it would be if you didn't sleep and work for a third of the day. 

      My daily life in the morning of my day off, I did activities by exercising badminton with my siblings at home. In the afternoon we play together such as play mobile legends, Roblox, Minecraft, and and other mobile games. In the evening we learn together, although our grade level is different, but i can teach them. The lesson, I can be more familiar with my brother at home. My vacation was almost completely at home, leaving the house just went to the went to the teacher's wedding invitation, went to the snow place, and went shopping.

      There was something that disturbed my vacation. because of the rainy season yesterday holiday that caused my house to leak because of rain water. So all of us at home have to deal with it during the holidays. The house is very old, so the roof of the house can already be entered by rain water. Another problem is that I haven't been able to meet my mother. In the thirteen years I've never meet. I always pray so that i could meet my mother.

      New year arrived, on the evening of the new year. We live at home burning corn and satay, play fireworks, and seeing firecrackers in the sky. That night was very noisy, but in my opinion this year was not crowded because my neighbors used to come together to celebrate the new year, but this time they all went to his hometown.

     The concluded of this holiday is that i learn a lot from everything. From the start of the characters who get better, my grades in odd semester, how to solve problems and so forth. I hope in 2020, i can study hard and meet my mother. So this is my last vacation story in 2019. Thank you for reading my blog, I'm sorry for the writing errors in the words on my blog.

Komentar

Postingan Populer