M Y I N S P I R A T I O N

B I O G R A P H Y  A B O U T  S O M E O N E  I  I N S P I R E



(Alm) Rd. Hj. Empong Hindoen was born on Sepetember 3rd, 1931 in Tasikmalaya. She has 9 children, 4 girls and 5 boys, but now he has 8 children because his twin from Ms. Ika died.





Someone i inspire is a warrior, a woman who is very strong and bravest. Because she is a very great warrior, a very strong hero, who is never tireless. She can fight for an Independent Indonesia, never complain, never give up, being pious. Stories from him, he had joined the war.

Incident before he died, he had eaten raw chicken that has not been cooked, only just seasoned. And second story, She left home wearing hero's clothes, messy hair, and when asked, she said that she wanted to meet her husband.


  She always tells the history or stories of adolescence to me, she always reminds me to pray, now i doesn't listen anymore because she is gone, she was buried in the cemetery of the heroes of Cikutra, so sad when during a funeral, saw a fallen hero. She is my beloved grandmother.

QUESTION

1.What was discussed in the text above?
2. Who was discussed in the text above?
3. When he was born
4. Why is it so inspired?
5. How poses life he went through?
     

Komentar

Postingan Populer